1. Dealers LP Equipment, an affiliate of R.E. MICHEL COMPANY, INC.. is a wholesale distributor. Information on this web site is not an offer on our part to sell until such time as your status in the trade is properly established. Identification is required from all purchasers. This precaution is taken to protect you - our customers.
2. TRADEMARKS: "remichel.com" and "dealerslp.com' are the Registered Domain names of R.E. Michel Company, Inc.
All Rights Reserved .
The above logos are Registered Service Marks of R.E. Michel Company, Inc and its affiliate, Dealers LP Equipment. All Rights Reserved. All other Trademarks, Product Names, and Company Names and Logos appearing on "remichel.com" or "dealerslp.com" are the property of their respective owners.
3. LEGAL NOTICE: This site contains content which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by
R.E. Michel Company, Inc., its affiliate, Dealers LP Equipment, and other sources, and is protected by International Copyright and Trademark Laws. No content (including but not limited to the text, graphic images, typefaces, audio and or video) and no software (including but not limited to any images or files incorporated and or generated by the software or data accompanying such software) may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or modified, removed, deleted, adjusted, reverse engineered or disassembled, in whole or in part. All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. Copyright Laws. R. E. Michel Company, Inc. owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, rearrangement and enhancement of such content. All content is subject to change without notice.
Users may make copies of portions of the content or download portions of the content to any single computer, provided that such copies or downloads are made only for personal use or for the purpose of doing business with R.E. Michel Company, Inc and its affiliate, Dealers LP Equipment provided copyright and other proprietary notices remain intact. Use of content for any other purpose is a violation of copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. The use of such content on any other web site or other network computer environment is prohibited without express written consent by R.E. Michel Company, Inc.
Users expressly agree that the use of "remichel.com", "dealerslp.com" or any hypertext links contained therein, is at user's sole risk. Neither R.E. Michel Company, Inc., nor its affiliates, nor any of its officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, owner of any hypertext link site, vendors, sponsors, licensers, or the like, warrant that "remichel.com" and "dealerslp.com"will be uninterrupted, free of all viruses or defects of any kind, or otherwise error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of "remichel.com" or "dealerslp.com", or as to the accuracy, reliability, or pricing of any information, content, service or products provided through "remichel.com". Hypertext linked sites are for the convenience of the user and do not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or the recommendation of R.E. Michel Company, Inc and its affiliate, Dealers LP Equipment.
Any access or attempt to access any areas of R.E. Michel Company, Inc. computer system, other than this web site is strictly prohibited.
ALL CONTENT POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. R.E. MICHEL COMPANY, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID.
Comments and other information transmitted to R.E. Michel Company, Inc. through this site are the property of R.E. Michel Company, Inc., unless otherwise agreed to in writing, are not considered confidential or compensable.
4. PRICES: A price on any given item is subject to change if the R.E. Michel Company, Inc and its affiliates, cost for such item is increased prior to the customer's receipt of the item. Market sensitive commodity items such as copper, will be priced according to current market conditions. When such an increase does occur, the R.E. Michel Company, Inc. and its affiliates will notify the customer and give the option of accepting delivery at the new price or cancelling the order (except "special orders", see below) for that item without penalty. The customer's right of cancellation applies only to the particular item so affected and not to the whole order of which the item may be a part . Quotations on large quantities are available on request, Contact your R.E. Michel Company, Inc. or Dealers LP Equipment branch manager or sales representative.
5. NEW ACCOUNTS: Open account terms will be extended to qualified customers upon receipt and review of a completed, signed credit application . If your firm is satisfactorily rated in Dunn & Bradstreet your account may be automatically opened. Any assigned credit limit is subject to review and may be adjusted based on account condition and other factors.
6. TERMS: C.O.D. or Major Credit Card unless approved by the R.E. Michel Company, Inc. credit department, then "Net 10th Prox". In other words, payment is due the 10th of the month following the invoice date. Any other payment terms quoted, offered or otherwise discussed must be approved in advance by the R.E. Michel Company, Inc. credit department and then duly noted on the front of the invoice.
7. SERVICE CHARGES: Late payment charges calculated at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% annual) will be assessed upon any open balance, unpaid and beyond the due date, as of the 10th of the month in which it became due. The rate may be amended from time to time. Failure to pay overdue balances, balances exceeding the credit limit and/or failure to pay service charges may delay shipment or delivery of product or services. If an unpaid balance is referred to an attorney or agency, the customer agrees to pay collection fees equal to 25% of the amount placed, plus court costs and other reasonable attorney fees. In the event of a lawsuit, venue will be in Anne Arundel County, Maryland,
8. SALES TAX: The R.E. Michel Company, Inc. is required by law to charge applicable state and local tax on every item for which a sales tax exemption certificate has not been provided. When ordering please indicate which items are tax exempt.
9. ORDERING INFORMATION: All orders will be handled the same day as received whenever possible. The R. E. Michel Company, Inc. and its affiliate, will not be liable for delays in delivery caused by circumstances and conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to strikes, work stoppages, acts of God, war, riots, severe weather conditions, and civil commotion, or other circumstances beyond the control of R.E. Michel Company, Inc., whether such events occur at or about the R.E. Michel Company, Inc.'s property or the property of our suppliers.
10. CONTINGENCIES: All prices, terms, sales, shipments or other transactions pertaining to the act, process, or procedures for the transfer of merchandise from R.E. Michel Company, Inc.and its affiliates to the customer are subject to R.E. Michel Company, Inc. and its affiliates Branch Manager and Credit Manager final approval.
11. SPECIAL ORDERS: Orders for non-stock material and other special orders are F. O. B. manufacturer's warehouse and are not subject to cancellation or return for credit. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required prior to processing.
12. WARRANTY: As a distributor of products manufactured by others, R.E. Michel Company, Inc. and its affiliates, extends to the purchaser any and all assignable warranties from the manufacturer of the product. We make no warranties beyond those extended by the respective manufacturers and accept no liability for incidental or consequential damages of any nature. Copies of manufacturers' warranties are on file at our General Office, Glen Burnie, Maryland, and will be furnished upon request. Many jurisdictions have codes and regulations governing sales, construction, installation and/or use of products which may vary from those in other jurisdictions. R.E. Michel Company, Inc. and its affiliates, strive to provide products that comply with such codes and regulations; however, R.E. Michel Company, Inc. and its affiliates cannot guarantee compliance and cannot be otherwise responsible. Before purchasing, installing or using any product purchased from R.E. Michel Company, Inc.and its affiliates purchaser should review applicable codes and regulations.
13. WARRANTY RETURNS: In order to correctly and promptly handle claims for products returned within the manufacturer's warranty period, the following information is required: R.E. Michel Company, Inc.or its affiliates invoice number and date covering original purchase, installation date, manufacturer's model and serial number, nature of defect and, in the case of a defective part removed from equipment sold by us, the model and serial numbers of the particular piece of equipment. All claims for warranty replacement or credit must be made within 30 days of removal date. In the event warranty is disallowed by the manufacturer, the customer is responsible for the cost of the item provided for warranty replacement or exchange by the R. E. Michel Company, Inc. or its affiliates. Items carrying additional warranty coverage beyond the initial one-year period will be subject to a $25 service charge for shipping and handling.
14. SPECIFICATIONS are subject to change at the discretion of the manufacturer. We reserve the right to substitute functionally compatible product as conditions warrant.
15. TECHNICAL INFORMATION: The "Technical Tip," "Installation Tips," and all other technical information on this site are directed to our customers only. They are intended as a guide and are presented as information useful to qualified professionals, and do not imply any responsibility for or endorsement by the R. E. Michel Company, Inc.or its affiliates of the techniques described.
16. CLAIMS: Claims for loss or damage to material in transit must be made directly to the carrier. Our products are shipped F.O.B. and our responsibility ceases with delivery to the carrier.
17. RETURN MATERIAL: Prior authorization required on merchandise returned for credit. There may be a 10% handling charge on returned goods. R. E. Michel Company, Inc.or its affiliates invoice number and date of original purchase must be furnished and only unused product in resalable condition and in the original carton will be accepted. Non-stock items may not be returned (see "special orders" above) and no material whatsoever will be accepted for return after 90 days from date of purchase.